1M Inmarsat GX Maritime Terminal for Fleet Xpress
Intellian GX100NX is a 2.5GHz Ka- Wideband ready Global Xpress terminal with a 105 cm diameter reflector. The GX100NX is designed with a lighter-weight antenna enabling easy installation. RF performance of the GX100NX is class leading, ensuring the best possible throughput and performance. The GX100NX is easily upgradeable to a 10W High Power BUC system enabling higher throughput.
The All-In-One GX BDT integrates the GX Modem and GX Mediator, making it simple and easy to install in an FX rack. The GX100NX’s new operation platform provides the efficiency of configuration and activation with its smart operational software AptusNX.
2.5GHz wideband Ka ready
The GX100NX is prepared for the future commercial 2.5GHz Ka-wideband support with a Frequency-Tuned Radome & Reflector.
Standardized modular components across NX Series
Modular components are compatible across Intellian’s NX antenna series.
New All in One below deck terminal
The all-new GX BDT integrates ACU, GX modem, power supply, 4-port switch and GX Mediator.
Accurate and enhanced self diagnosis platform, automatic configuration (GPS, Heading, Bow offset) and cable compensation, with a step by step installation wizard.
2.5GHz Wideband Ka Covering the Full Ka-band
- Ready for the future GX 2.5GHz Ka-wideband
- Frequency tuned radome & reflector
- Able to be easily converted for the GX next generation of GX-R2 satellites
Fewer Parts and More Common Spare Parts
- Standardized modular components across the NX series
- Main control unit, sensor unit, power switch unit, motor etc. are compatible with NX series
- Approximate reduction of 40% of common parts saves on operational costs and improves spares availability
145.8x137.9 cm(54.3x57.4 inch)
110 kg/ 249.1 lbs
48.2 dBi @ 29.5 GHz (excl. radome)
44.5dBi @ 19.7GHz (excl. radome)
>20.1 dB/K (min.)