The World’s First & Only 1.5M Ku- to Ka-band Convertible VSAT Antenna
The v150NX is the world’s first and only Ku- to Ka-band convertible GEO/MEO/LEO-ready VSAT antenna system. This dual-band antenna can operate on Ku- and Ka- bands simply by switching the RF module, available as a conversion kit. The high performance radome is optimized for operation in both Ku- and Ka-band, supporting current and future satellite constellations.
Future Proof for GEO/MEO/LEO Satellite Tracking
Cooperating with satellite operators, MEO/LEO satellite tracking has already been proven with systems operating commercially.
High Power BUC Option
Supports up to a 200W Ku-band BUC or a 100W wideband Ka- BUC without the need for extra weight balancing and additional conversion components
Fiber Optic Connection
Regardless of cable run length, provides minimal signal loss and higher throughput performance.
Air-conditioner Base Frame as an Available Option
Cooling or Heating or both functions combined.
Cooling recommended on higher BUC power options to maintain optimum system health.
- Hardware designed for to be compatible with GEO/MEO/LEO satellite tracking
- Fast and accurate tracking performance
- With a simple Software upgrade to operate on future MEO/LEO satellite networks
- Mediator embedded in ACU for Satellite handover in a MEO or LEO network
The Highest Throughput
- High performance with a universal pedestal design
- Supports up to 200W (Ku-band) and 100W (Ka-band) BUCs
- Expected throughputs can be 600+Mbps for Downlink & 300+Mbps for uplink
190x197 cm (74.8x77.6 inch)
150cm (59.0 inch)
270 kg / 595 lbs
45.0 dBi @ 14.25 GHz (excl. radome)
43.5 @ 19.7 GHz (excl. radome)
>22.5 dB/K (min.)