Who is responsible for your data?
Intellian Technologies is responsible for your data. Our registered address is 5F IDIS Tower, 344, Pangyo-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea. We are the controller of the data which we collect from you, and as such we control the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which your personal data are used.
What personal information do we collect?
While using our website(www.intelliantech.com), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don't then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalize your experience and tailor our Services for you. The types of personal information we collect include, but no limited for:
- Full name (First Name and Last name)
- E-mail address
- Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal code, City
- Telephone number
- Product Information
How do we use personal information about you?
We collect and processes information about you in order to:
- Identify you each time you visit a website or wish to have Service provided;
- Process orders or applications submitted by you;
- Improve our Services and websites
- Carry out research on the demographics, interests and behavior of all of our customers; and
- Send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Intellian Technologies products and services.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our websites, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our websites and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our websites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our websites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Security of Personal Information
We place a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
With whom is the information shared?
We will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information to third party suppliers who provide services on our behalf. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our website visitors and customers of our telephone services in order to describe our services to prospective partners, and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Intellian Technologies and its websites, visitors to the websites and customers of our Services . Our website contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. Intellian Technologies is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Except as specified above, we will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- Intellian Technologies has your consent;
- Intellian Technologies determines that it is required to do so by law;
- Intellian Technologies finds that you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- it is necessary to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences or attacks on the technical integrity of Intellian Technologies’ site(s) or its network;
- it is necessary in to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of Intellian Technologies or its employees, the users of its website(s), or the public; or
- it is necessary to fulfill your product or service order.
Data Retention and Destruction
Unless otherwise required by law, we will destroy Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; when you withdraw your consent (where lawfulness of processing was based on your consent) and there is no other legal ground for the processing; when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; and when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations. If printed on paper, the Personal Information will be destroyed by shredding, incinerating, or some other similar method and, if saved in electronic form, the information will be destroyed by technical methods which ensure that the information cannot be restored or recovered thereafter.
Your European Rights
FOR EUROPEAN RESIDENTS ONLY. You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your Personal Data if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You can also exercise the right by contacting us using the Contact Us section on our Site.
Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information. You may have the right to request access to any Personal Information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Data will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making
- Request correction of your Personal Information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you
- Request deletion of your Personal Information. You may have the right to request that Personal Data held about you be deleted
- Object to processing of your Personal Information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Data Request transfer of your Personal Data. You may have the right to request transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible
- Withdraw your consent to use of your Personal Information.
When the collection and processing of your Personal Information is based on consent (in particular, in the case of marketing communications), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise or to inquire about the above rights you can send an email to Privacy@intelliantech.com. You also have right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
California Privacy Rights
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of your Personal Information with third parties. If you reside in California and have provided your Personal Information to Intellian Technologies, you may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To exercise or to inquire about the above rights you can send an email to Privacy@intelliantech.com.
This Site is intended for adult use only. We do not direct any part of our Site to children less than 18 years old, nor do we knowingly collect Personal Information from children. By using this Site, you represent and warrant to Iridium that you are at least 18 years of age.
Links to Other Websites
You are entitled to see copies of all personal data held by us and to amend, correct or delete such data. You can also limit, restrict or object to the processing of your data.
If you gave us your data through our online registration forms for our NEWSLETTER, PRODUCT REGISTRATION, BECOME A INTELLIAN PARTNER or REQUEST PARTNER PORTAL ACCESS, so that we can send you marketing emails, and you can unsubscribe. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent, we can still rely on the registration you provided as the lawful basis for processing your data before you withdrew your request.
You can object to our use of your data where we rely on our legitimate interests to do so. We explained the legitimate interests under the heading ‘What personal information do we collect? And How How do we use personal information about you?’
To raise any objections or to exercise any of your rights, you can send an email to us at Privacy@intelliantech.com
When you get in touch, we will respond to you as soon as possible. There is no charge for most requests, but if you ask us to provide a significant amount of data for example we may ask you to pay a reasonable admin fee. We will also ask you to verify your identity before we provide any information to you.
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time Intellian Technologies may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at Privacy@intelliantech.com, or use the unsubscribe link contained in every e-mail we distribute.
Continued use of our Site or Services following notice of such changes will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
Last Updated: 15th September 2020