The recognized leader in maritime satellite communication, Intellian is a trusted business partner and provider of worldwide connectivity solutions with a portfolio of VSAT and satellite TV systems
Poised to expand into the next phase of mobile connectivity, Intellian continuously fosters efficient and cost effective high throughput satellite communication by working closely with service providers and emerging MEO and LEO constellations to provide network access at any time and anywhere, on land, in the air or at sea. Intellian’s passion to succeed and pursue feature-rich, future-proof solutions that lay a solid foundation for us to embrace and overcome technical challenges to continue to be the leading player in the industry for fast and reliable global communications for everyone.
The mP130 is the first reference user terminal which is able to utilize the mPOWER Medium Earth Orbit (MEO) satellite constellation.
The mP130 is 125 cm reflector dual parabolic antenna with 3 axis stabilization platform ensuring seamless and undisrupted connectivity during MEO handovers.
- Seamless, undisrupted connectivity
- O3b mPOWER is SES’s next-generation MEO constellation which is designed for demanding application with mobility, telecom, government and enterprise customers.
- Commercial availability: Q3 2022
- Phased array purpose-built to harness the power of OneWeb's LEO network
- Compact, low power, and high performance
- Widely deployable anywhere in the world, especially remote areas with flexible mounting options
- Single cable interface between CNX and ODU antenna
- Applications: remote schools, community Wi-Fi hotspots, rural small/medium businesses, small cell backhaul, polar communities
- Commercial availability: early 2023
iESA - Fixed Enterprise
- Turn-key, software-defined phased array with minimized SWAP and optimized for NGSO networks
- Simple one-cable interface with fully integrated modem and power supply
- Lightning quick electronic beam positioning for seamless satellite handovers and beam hopping
- Weatherized and ruggedized to withstand harsh environments
- Smartphone app-assisted self-installation process
- Applications: microcell, community Wi-Fi, small/medium enterprise, disaster recovery
- Commercial availability: 2023
- Portable broadband phased array terminal to access NGSO satellites wherever the job or mission takes you
- Compact BGAN-like form factor that fits into standard rucksacks and backpacks
- All-in-one packaging with integrated modem card, GNSS, etc.
- One-button commissioning, and no assembly required for easy deployment and short time-to-comms
- Compatible with popular and commonly available military batteries (e.g. BB-2590) with minimum 2 hours of continuous runtime
- IP67 rated and ruggedized for military use cases
- Customizable to end user requirements
- Applications: homeland security, intelligence/surveillance, disaster recovery, emergency management, broadcast media, remote work
- Commercial availability: 2023
- Solid state phased array for satcom-on-the-move connectivity at any speed
- Low-profile streamlined IP67 enclosure to withstand a variety of vehicular environments
- Full duplex operation to maximize data throughput and stay connected even at low elevation angles
- Optimized for NGSO connectivity with optional GEO integration
- Smart beam pointing and tracking based on built-in Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Applications: rail, first responders, buses, freight trucks, mining, service vehicles, mobile agriculture equipment, government
- Commercial availability: 2023
v130NX PM Dual-Ka
- The v130NX PM Dual-Ka (AN/USC-73) is certified for use on the Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) satellite constellation by the United States Space Force, Space Delta 8.
- The terminal electronically switches between Military and Commercial Ka-band services, to provide resiliency and orbit diversity without the manual intervention necessary with previous WGS certified maritime antenna systems.
- The v130NX PM Dual-Ka terminal features the AptusNX antenna management and control system which provides an intuitive interface for configuration and maintenance.
- It was designed completely to support Intellian’s Orchestra policy-based connectivity management system.
- The certified WGS configuration includes Intellian’s Intelligent Mediator IM8, an active RF matrix switch that mediates top-side terminals and below-deck modems or waveforms.
State-of-the-art RF component design and cutting edge antenna technology
Multi-orbit and Tri-band Capable
Intellian’s innovative antennas, with unique frequency-agnostic and orbit-agnostic capabilities, enables switching between different satellite frequency bands on virtually any satellite network. This provides a tri-band, multi-orbit, high-speed network experience with the fastest and most reliable broadband connectivity.
Intellian’s auto-switching tri-band RF module enables the ability to operate with commercial C-, Ku- and Ka-band services through a single main reflector.
Hybrid GEO and MEO Operation
Our flagship v240MT is capable of operating on commercial C, Ku and Ka-band GEO or MEO satellites. Multiple antennas can be deployed on a single vessel and will work in harmony with multiple satellite modems to provide continuous and seamless connectivity utilizing different satellite constellations and frequency bands.
By optimally combining multiple frequencies and orbits, we are able to provide a variety of hybrid services such as MEO only, GEO only, MEO/GEO connectivity with LEO supported, based on operational needs or a vessel's operating location.
Leading RF and antenna design
Intellian uses state-of-the art technology to design satcom antennas and RF components for L, C, Ku, Ka, X-bands. Intellian has set a new level for antenna design and manufacture of multi-band, tri-band, Ka-band satellite antennas along with leading critical RF component design, radome, antenna controllers, BUC and transceiver manufacturing.
Intellian is prepared for the challenge of providing terminals proven to operate among different LEO/MEO satellites with no change of hardware. Other than the renowned v240MT capable of working with a concurrent mix of GEOs and MEOs, our NX terminals have also been demonstrated with LEO/MEO operators for achieving a link throughput in excess of 700Mbps/500Mbps.
Multi-band, Multi-Antenna Management Solution
As the number of LEO and MEO satellite systems increased, antenna installation and setup become more complicated and management points increase. The antenna management solution, Orchestra, is the perfect integrated solution. The Media Edge Servers, MES, is the shipboard antenna management solution which provides intelligent mediation.
Flat Panel Antennas
Intellian is developing the key technology for manufacturing Automatic Electronic Steerable Antennas (AESA) which will be considered a game changer to the satellite industry. With the AESA technology and beam agility, Intellian will open up market opportunities with low power, low-profile and versatile installation terminals to address new untapped markets that were not possible before.
Intellian has developed sophisticated but user-friendly software solutions to exploit all the benefits of our high-performance antennas hardware. In addition to providing an easy-to-use friendly user experience for the configuration of antennas, the conglomerate software platform will also enable all installed antennas to be configured, monitored, and diagnosed remotely.