The only military specification Global Xpress terminal
Unique Military design, Ka-band maritime terminal, approved ready-to-use system for the high speed, Global Xpress (GX) broadband service from Inmarsat.
Military Certified Maritime GX Terminal
GX100PM is specially designed for use in military applications and meets required specifications, including FCC, ETSI, MIL-STD-167 and MIL-STD-461F.
Superior Command & Control
Intellian's Aptus interface delivers complete remote diagnostics and control of the terminal via Web or PC, providing automated diagnostics including intuitive graphical log file readout.
Lightest 1m GX Terminal
GX100PM is the lightest GX Terminal among 1m antennas, providing installation flexibility on smaller vessels.
Optional Dual VSAT Mediator
The optional Dual VSAT Mediator ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas, communicating simultaneously with one Below Deck Terminal and an ACU.
Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) Solution
- Same platform as the most widely deployed 1m stabilized satellite communications system
- Optimized for mass market and military applications
- Resilient system proven in the field
- Global coverage via Global Xpress network
- Built to be a flexible platform
- Users can upgrade existing ku band product in as little as 10 minutes to GX service
- High Power BUC option available
138 x 151.4 cm (54.33 x 59.63 inch)
103 cm (41 inch)
113.3 kg /249.78 lbs
47.7 dBi @ 29.5 GHz (w/ radome)
43.7 dBi @ 19.7 GHz (w/ radome)
20 dB/K (Typ.)
Our Mil-Spec Specialists are here to help
Need Military specialized satellite communications products?
Our knowledgeable team can help you find the best connectivity solution for your business.