Intellian FleetBroadband Terminals
Compact L-band satellite communication terminals for use on the Inmarsat FleetBroadband network, ELERA. Intellian Fleet One and FB250 FleetBroadband terminals can be used as standalone and as a backup for VSAT out of band management. These compact systems ensure reliable, voice calling and internet connectivity.
In addition, they ensure distress signals get through to an MRCC (Maritime Rescue Coordination Center), as a GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety Service) solution for non-SOLAS vessels.
Seamless connectivity with unlimited L-band Service
Intellian uses feature-rich voice and data communication terminals that use the Inmarsat GEO L-band network for reliable communication at sea.
Stay connected with global coverage
- Connects to the I-4 fleet of Inmarsat’s L-band satellites for near global coverage
- Will also connect to the new I-6 Inmarsat satellites once available
- High-quality access to internet/intranets and email, with simultaneous voice and data
- Reliable backup for out of band management of VSAT systems
- FB250 used as part of the Fleet Xpress solution when combined with an Intellian GX system
Compact and reliable terminal design
Compact FleetBroadband maritime terminal offering increased connectivity speeds
- Built-in Inmarsat BRM module
- Efficient two axis patch array terminal
- Unlimited azimuth range
- Ethernet over coax
- GNSS terminal
- Common bolt mounting pattern
Compact and lightweight BDU
- Common design platform (Fleet One, FB250)
- PoE equipped ethernet ports for VoIP phone connections
- Soft PABX supports up to 16 voice devices
- WAN port for 3G/LTE service connection (FB250 only)
- Cyber Secure with built-in firewall, MAC filtering and user access management
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g for easy device connection
- Rack mount versions available
Simple and easy installation
Compact lightweight design for simple and quick installation
- Single terminal coax cable
- No RF calibration required
- Familiar Aptus management software Web GUI
- Quick firmware upgrade
- Web & REST API
- Web Server accessible via Wi-Fi connection
High quality voice calling
The new terminals provide high quality digital voice and SMS using VoIP, analog phones or SIP phones for reliable voice communication.
- VoIP Phones with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Legacy analog POTS phones supported
- Smartphone voice application (available from Android, iOS App store)
- Multiple voice codecs supported for VoIP Phones (G711, G722, G723, G729, GSM)
- Soft PABX supporting up to 16 SIP phones
Reliable data connectivity
Enhanced cyber security
- Firewall, MAC filtering
- HTTPS, TLS certificate
- Segmented user access management
- Secure data communications/firmware encryption
What is Fleet Xpress Service?
Inmarsat's Fleet Xpress combines the high data speeds of the award-winning Global Xpress Ka-band network with the proven reliability of the L-band network, ELERA, to offer unrivalled speed, continuous connectivity, and guaranteed performance for true global mobility.
The new FB250 has been engineered to perfectly complement Intellian’s highly successful GXNX series of Ka-band terminals, creating the most innovative FX product offering on the market.
Markets supported with seamless connectivity
The Intellian FleetBroadband Terminals have been developed to offer product solutions to suit all customer needs and demands across the Maritime industry. Vessel sizes and communication needs are varied and the Intellian FleetBroadband products easily meet these unique demands.