Global satellite TV antenna system
1.5m Reflector Ku-band Global Satellite TV System
The t150N provides outstanding performance in a 1.5m reflector with the added benefits of all new hardware and pedestal based on our quality-proven VSAT NX terminals. Modular components are used throughout the new t-Series range, such as the main control unit and skew assembly. Sharing common modules across Intellian’s new t-Series antenna reduces the number of spare parts required.
WorldView™ LNB module will automatically switch to the corresponding Ku-band local frequency and receive the signal without the need to switch the LNB.
Unlimited azimuth range
With Intellian’s unique rotary joint and slip ring solution, those onboard will enjoy uninterrupted TV services no matter the number of turns the vessel makes.
The Wi-Fi function enables the ACU to be wirelessly connected. Any kind of wireless devices such as PCs, laptops and smartphones can be used to connect to the ACU to manage and control the antenna system.
Intellian’s all new integrated M&C platform AptusNTV provides responsive web user interface. The simple seven-step installation wizard function configures the antenna system automatically for easier installation and operation.
All new hardware structure
- Modular components are used throughout the new t-Series range
- Five cable configuration for easy installation
- Unlimited azimuth range, eliminates the need to wait for the antenna to unwrap the cable length once reached.
- Dual functionality via external Mediator
Fully integrated solution
- With its Wi-Fi enabled ACU, users can connect wirelessly to the antenna using AptusNTV.
- AptusNTV offers users instant diagnostics, performance logging functions, and one touch updates of firmware and the satellite library
- Programmable WorldView™ Ku-band LNB
- DVB-S2 Digital TV receptions
- User-friendly software platform for antenna M&C
197 cm x 190 cm (77.6" x 74.8")
255 kg (562.2 Ibs)
15° to +110°
Linear & Circular
Where to Buy
Find an Authorized Intellian Reseller
Regardless of your vessel size, company size or industry – our partners can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the Intellian total solution that best fits your unique needs. Find a trusted professional to work with today.