Intellian Remotest Fan Competition
- Competition T&C
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Intellian Technologies whose registered office is at Intellian Technologies, Inc. 18-7, Jinwisandan-ro, Jinwi-myeon, Pyeongtaek-si, Gyeonggi-do, 17709 Korea.
- The competition is open only to those aged 18 years and over as of the date of entry. The Competition is open to legal residents from all over the world and is void where prohibited by their local law.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant indicates their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: https://www.linkedin.com/, https://www.facebook.com/, https://www.instagram.com/, https://twitter.com/, https://www.tiktok.com/.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be considered.
- The competition period runs from November 23st to December 19th 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: follow us on social (on one of one following social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok), and tag us in your onboard football celebrations using #intellianremotefan to be in with a chance to win.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Five Amazon vouchers for five winners in the value of USD $100 and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winners are responsible for any local taxes that must be paid for the winnings.
- The winners will be selected by a panel.
- Make sure your account is set to public so we can see your post.
- Please ensure you follow your vessel safety guideline and policies.
- The winners will be notified via the enter social media channel they’ve entered the competition within 28 days of the closing date. The winners will only ever be contacted by the Intellian Technologies marketing team. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be accessed.
- The promoter’s decision regarding all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GRDP data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The participant retains the copyright of all submitted images and descriptions. By entering the competition, you grant Intellian and its partners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to publish images for any purpose directly connected with the competition. This includes a display on the Intellian website and on the websites of partners, on social media used by Intellian and its supporters; for use in marketing and communication purposes. Intellian will always mention the entrant’s full name in connection with the publication of the submitted image. We will use your first and last name as supplied during the entry process.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.