Intellian is leading the evolution of satellite communications by delivering innovative technology to our partners and customers across all market sectors to bring simplicity to satellite communications with products, technologies and services that connect people and the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales / Customer Account Manager with great relationship building skills and a background in providing technical solutions from either an IT or Telecoms related sector to join a market leading and rapidly expanding provider of Satellite communication products, to manage existing Partner / Channel accounts and onboard new accounts. This role is home-based with occasional London/Southampton office work and, will require an average of 25% of travelling in EMEA (the majority in Europe) to visit Partners and attend trade shows. £40k basic depending on experience plus £15k bonus.
As a Sales and Key Account Manager, you will manage key accounts through strategic business planning; managing the sales pipeline; managing the sales process; negotiating and closing sales; defining marketing and support requirements and the development and managing and management of the respective sales channels, both direct and in-direct under the supervision of the sales managers and directors.
Role guide for the Sales / Customer Account Manager includes:
• Day-to-day management of European Accounts, ensuring that each territory/Market vertical is governed in a highly reactive and professional manner.
• Development of a key account plan including assuring our competitive position, key stakeholders, and strategy to increase our market share
• Conducting regular and timely sales calls to each European account, identifying strategic accounts that require a higher presence to mature effectively.
• Excellent commercial skills with an ability to think creatively to mature sales opportunities.
• A high level of self-motivation and enthusiasm and capable of working within a team environment. A positive attitude, co-operative and willing to comply with the company policies and procedures.
• Sales and customer / relationship building experience and a background in either IT or Telecoms solutions.
In return, this role offers a base salary of up to £40,000 plus £15k bonus and excellent benefits including:
• High-performance culture rewarding innovation, collaboration and profitability.
• Bonus plans linked to the achievement of both the individual and financial targets.
• Equity plans to provide a sense of ownership and the potential to directly benefit from your contribution to increasing shareholder value.
• A diverse range of healthcare plans and medical benefits in many locations.
• Competitive time away from work plans for vacation, holiday, and leave.
• Plus other Benefit Programs making it easier to balance your work life demands.
If you are Sales / Customer Account Manager with great relationship building skills and a background in providing technical solutions, looking to progress your career in an international company that is rapidly expanding with a reputation for innovation and being first to market, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information, or apply now.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org