The v65's high efficiency reflector and feed design deliver dramatically improved gain performance for increased fidelity of service and improved overall link margin. Service providers can now leverage the superior performance to access new market segments by building new, attractive service plans offering truly global coverage, higher throughput, and larger sized data plans. Live network testing shows the v65 offers an average of 1.2 dB/k improvement in G/T over any other system in its class, and can achieve download speeds up to 100Mbps over high throughput satellites, such as Intelsat's EPIC constellation.
The rate of adoption is increasing for maritime satellite communications. While this is a positive development for the industry, the challenge is keeping up with demand. At Intellian we understand that our customers are not earning revenue until the system is installed and activated. The v65 aims to solve this problem through a few key features.
The product is shipped without any stow brackets on the pedestal, and the RF connectors are now accessible from a small external panel, meaning there is no longer any need to remove to radome during pre-installation testing or during installation itself. Saving time through both of these processes enhances the efficiency of your business and gets you to activation far more quickly. The v65 is also capable of supporting automated commissioning once it has been properly integrated with a given network.
In today's market, there are a number of barriers to adoption. As satellite technology evolves more and more quickly, users are faced with important technology decisions, such as to move in the direction of next generation Ka-band services, or newly launched Ku-band offerings. Many express concerns over being stuck one way or the other based on hardware limitations.
The v65 is the world's first and only 60cm class antenna system which can operate in both Ku- and Ka-bands through a simple conversion process. Using one of Intellian's signature on-board conversion kits, users can swap out key RF components in as little as 10 minutes to move from one frequency to another, delivering maximum performance in any geography and ensuring a Futureproof communications solution for end users all over the world.
- Built-in web interface enables remote upgrades and diagnostics via Aptus Web
- Access all onboard Intellian antennas (including TVRO) through the onboard network
- Standard equipped in Ku-band configuration for top RF performance on all major satellite networks.
- Convertible to Ka-band operation in as little as 10 minutes for instant conversion to Inmarsat GX or Telenor THOR-7 services.
- No required input from ship’s heading device
- Quick setup to reduce installation time with ability to set Automated Bow offset in Aptus
- Preinstalled database of detailed satellite data with one-touch remote updating feature through Aptus
- Customizable satellite library for a specific network
- Supports ABS via the OpenAMIP protocol from iDirect and Comtech’s ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol
- Fully compatible with all major service providers
- Preconfigured modem settings provided in a simple drop down menu using Aptus
- Ensures uninterrupted broadband communications by seamlessly switching between two antennas
- Communicates simultaneously with two Antenna Control Units (ACU) which is ideal for Ideal for redundant antenna environments
- Over 480 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.