For many years, upgrading satellite communications systems has been a logistical challenge, often relying on the availability of a shore-based crane and requiring extended time in port.
The GX60’s small size, integrated design, and intuitive user interface means operators can install and commission the terminal in the same amount of time as a FleetBroadband system. Furthermore, with speeds up to 50Mbps, the GX60 delivers a strong return on investment.
Standard VSAT below decks equipment can occupy entire server racks worth of space, depending on the network configuration. The GX60’s integrated design condenses multiple components into a single box, freeing up valuable storage space on board.
The Intellian GX60 Below Deck Terminal (BDT) includes the integrated Global Xpress Modem and an 8 port Ethernet switch, which enables direct IP connectivity to a standard Wi-Fi router or the vessel’s on-board network ready devices. Once the simple installation process is complete users can be on-line in a matter of minutes.
The BDT is also equipped with its own Wi-Fi antenna allowing wireless connection to your PC or Mobile device for monitoring and control of the terminal via Intellian’s Aptus software.
- Single rack mounted unit containing Antenna Control Unit and Global Xpress modem
- Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management and control via Aptus
- Simple setup and activation
- Aptus provides an intuitive, graphical interface
- No external network switch required
- Turn key connectivity
- Precision composite reflector counteracts warping due to temperature variation
- Radome engineered to provide superior RF performance in Ka-band
- No external heading device input required
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.