Today’s ship operators know that staying in port for extended periods is simply not an option, leaving a narrow window of opportunity to update communications equipment.
Commissioning a standard VSAT terminal on the satellite network entails calling the Network Operations Center (NOC) and waiting for assistance from someone on the other end of the line. Depending on availability, language barriers and other factors, this process can be time consuming.
The GX100 features a one touch commissioning capability, which dramatically reduces installation time, enabling a quick turnaround in port.
The Intellian GX100 Below Deck Terminal (BDT) includes an integrated Global Xpress Modem and a Wi-Fi antenna for wireless monitoring and control of the terminal. Users can monitor and configure their system from anywhere onboard the vessel using their laptop PC or mobile device.
The terminal’s built in web server also enables simple and swift resolution of technical issues by enabling remote access from shore-based support staff.
Additionally, the built in 8 port Ethernet switch provides convenient IP connectivity to the vessel’s on-board, network ready devices. Once the simple installation process is complete users can be on-line in a matter of minutes, enjoying a reliable, high-speed Internet experience.
- Single rack mounted unit containing Antenna Control Unit and Global Xpress modem
- Wi-Fi enabled for wireless management and control via Aptus.
- Simple setup and activation.
- Aptus provides an intuitive, graphical interface.
- No external network switch required.
- Turn key connectivity.
- Precision composite reflector counteracts warping due to temperature variation.
- Radome engineered to provide superior RF performance in Ka-band.
- No external heading device input required.
- Reduces installation time, automated Bow offset using Aptus.
- Built-in web interface for remote management, control and updating brings tech support aboard the vessel.
- Automated Diagnostics including internal Spectrum Analyzer.
- 3-Year Global Warranty backed by over 300 Intellian Service and Support centers around the world.
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.