The Intellian FB150, FB250 and FB500 FleetBroadband Terminals are the FIRST units to receive ATC and Extended L-Band (XL) Type Approval from Inmarsat providing the most cost effective way for a vessel to communicate via phone, Internet, or fax.
Intellian's FleetBroadband products are some of the simplest and smallest communications products in the marine industry today. With three different models depending on data speed required, the FB150, FB250 and FB500 open up global coverage using Inmarsat's dependable FleetBroadband network.
Compact antennas and reliable hardware make the Intellian range of FleetBroadband systems the perfect choice for global communications. With the built in WiFi access point on the FB250 and FB500 models, user can be connected in no time.
A dedicated handset with backlit color LCD makes operation intuitive, while the SOS function offers peace of mind to users at sea. Intellian FleetBroadband systems are approved by Inmarsat for use as part of XpressLink and Global Xpress packages.
- FleetBroadband Multi-voice feature allows for up to four (FB150) or nine (FB250/500) simultaneous calls to be made through a single terminal.
- The Multi-voice feature is integrated into Inmarsat’s core network and delivered with the same outstanding voice quality customers currently experience with FleetBroadband.
- With Intellian's unrivaled experience in satellite communications, you can be confident of both the equipment quality and the support behind it.
- Leverage Intellian's global network of more than 300 dealers and trained service technicians in over 45 countries around the world, including all major global ports.
- The rugged plug-and-play Handset provides an intuitive user interface on a 2.2" TFT color screen.
- Includes echo cancellation and noise suppression features to ensure excellent audio clarity.
- Matching dome sizes are available for all Intellian FB solutions.
- Now you can select a perfectly matched dome for the best appearance on your vessel.
- Via Ethernet for FB150 & built in Wi-Fi for FB250/FB500.
- Access from a computer using an Internet browser.
- Easy setup of the Below Deck Unit and firmware upgrades.
- Multi-User access with configurable access rights and multilingual support.
- Simple interface for setting up Geofences, including up to 10 different polygons
- Continuous GPS output eliminates need to interface with ship’s instruments.
- Industry leading 3-year parts and workmanship guarantee with a 2-year labor warranty for all antenna systems, ensuring peace of mind with your hardware investment.
- The new warranty policy(3 year parts and 2 year labor) is only valid for products purchased after 1st, January 2017
Intellian Partner Portal
Intellian are please to announce the introduction of our new Partner Portal.
Your Partner Portal for tools and resources you need to sell, service and support Intellian!
Included within the Partner Portal are, manuals, links to software, firmware updated, drawings, system diagrams,
spare parts, images, and documentation to help with sles, installation and support of all Intellian Products.
There is also a Parts Lookup function, enabling you to search for parts or complete systems,
with Part numbers and pricing. You can browse for the particular product or part, or use the search function.
You will also find all the upcoming Intellian Training Classes listed with a simple registration process to sign up
for one of our detailed classes. There is also an Online Training tab, that gives you access to the Intellian Online Training modules for you to take at a time that suits you.